Allow me to introduce myself. My name is William Swilliams Williams, and I fill the position of family butler for the Williams'. I haven't much to dae because the Williams are bleedin' tidy and ordered people whose three children are bleedin' well behaved and quiet almost all the time. I have therefore resorted to blogging to fill some of my spare time, and in the hopes that yeh, the reader, may glean wisdom from the Williams' example.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Death of the Olde Grey Floater

A vehicle is sod all to get too caught up about.  They all dae about the same things.  They all pass the same standards.  None of em are allowed to go as fast as they are able.  However, some of em can make ye feel alive.  Inspire ye to go and dae.  Not so with the Williams’ minivan.  No, the “olde grey floater” made ye feel many things, but alive was not one of em.  Uncomfortable, yes.  Uncool, cheque.  Unable to open the passenger side door due to a lack of a handle, quite.  But alas, it could get ye where ye wanted to go and it could carry the whole family plus me there at one time.

And then, last May, it couldn’t. Well, it could as long as y'r destination was straight ahead.  Bung in a turn, and ye were SOL.  Cheerio olde grey floater.  Wotcher beautiful Veracruz with navi, sunroof, leather, xm and the ability turn both left and right at any time.  Ahhhh, it is noice to feel alive.

No comments: