Allow me to introduce myself. My name is William Swilliams Williams, and I fill the position of family butler for the Williams'. I haven't much to dae because the Williams are bleedin' tidy and ordered people whose three children are bleedin' well behaved and quiet almost all the time. I have therefore resorted to blogging to fill some of my spare time, and in the hopes that yeh, the reader, may glean wisdom from the Williams' example.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Allow me to Introduce myself...

Wotcha.

My name is William Swilliams Williams, and I fill the position of family butler 4 the Williams'. I haven't much to dae because the Williams r bleedin' tidy and ordered people whose three children r bleedin' well behaved and quiet almost all of the time. I m therefore starting this blog to fill some of my spare time. In it, I will comment on the happenings here at the Williams' residence in the hopes that yeh, the reader, may glean wisdom from their example.

Regards,
William Swilliam Williams
Family Butler