Allow me to introduce myself. My name is William Swilliams Williams, and I fill the position of family butler for the Williams'. I haven't much to dae because the Williams are bleedin' tidy and ordered people whose three children are bleedin' well behaved and quiet almost all the time. I have therefore resorted to blogging to fill some of my spare time, and in the hopes that yeh, the reader, may glean wisdom from the Williams' example.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Trip to the Zoo


On Friday, November 2nd, Mrs. Williams took orf on a relaxing weekend retreat, accompanied by some ladies from her church, leaving Mr. Williams alone with the children 4 the entirety of the weekend. I might hae been there to assist when necessary, but I had a touch of the sniffles and so I left Mr. Williams to fend 4 himself. (Poor bugger.) As I understand it, they survived the weekend, suffering sod all but a little damage to their bees and honey bags. According to the children, they ate donuts and sweets 4 most of the weekend and ventured a trip to the zoo.

Regards,
William Swilliams Williams
Family Butler

No comments: