Allow me to introduce myself. My name is William Swilliams Williams, and I fill the position of family butler for the Williams'. I haven't much to dae because the Williams are bleedin' tidy and ordered people whose three children are bleedin' well behaved and quiet almost all the time. I have therefore resorted to blogging to fill some of my spare time, and in the hopes that yeh, the reader, may glean wisdom from the Williams' example.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fun in the Leaves

Today, the whole family ventured out into the front yard to play in the leaves that had fallen from the trees while I moped about the house. Wish that I could hae found summat to dae to earn my keep but the house was already so completely straight and orderly that I finally decided to just nosh on some Halloween sweets and watch the goggle box. Which reminds me, as soon as I m finished typing out this blog entry, I'd better go and clean up all of the sweets wrappers before Mrs. Williams finds em. Perhaps I'll wait until she is watching and blame the children 4 the dog's breakfast. Anywho, the Williams certainly did seem to enjoy the weather. Mr. Williams captured some memories that thou can c here.

Regards,
William Swilliams Williams
Family Butler

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Too cute for words! You are one of a kind. :)

Karen said...

Precious pictures!