Allow me to introduce myself. My name is William Swilliams Williams, and I fill the position of family butler for the Williams'. I haven't much to dae because the Williams are bleedin' tidy and ordered people whose three children are bleedin' well behaved and quiet almost all the time. I have therefore resorted to blogging to fill some of my spare time, and in the hopes that yeh, the reader, may glean wisdom from the Williams' example.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tea Time!

Back in January, Emma turned 5 years olde right under my conk while I wasn’t looking. ye know, she is getting rather sophisticated. She threw a smashing teaparty to celebrate. Each person made a teacup and then had fruit rosie and cupcakes. The whole thingamajig made me miss my olde gaffe back in Grange-Over-Sands. Mr. Williams took some photos that thou can see here.

1 comment:

Paula Marie said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Bout time you started bloggin' again!! Love y'all lots!