Allow me to introduce myself. My name is William Swilliams Williams, and I fill the position of family butler for the Williams'. I haven't much to dae because the Williams are bleedin' tidy and ordered people whose three children are bleedin' well behaved and quiet almost all the time. I have therefore resorted to blogging to fill some of my spare time, and in the hopes that yeh, the reader, may glean wisdom from the Williams' example.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

All hail the new neighbor!

Can I get a hallelujah? Someone welcome me back to the world of the wide web! I hae nearly had a conniption since my last post back in November. And to think that I could hae made one more before my lock down but decided to enjoy some rosie and brandy instead. Mr. Williams (I hae been known as of tardy to ring up him a few other names but 4 brevity and tact I will leave that alone) caught wind of my blog and thought my time might be better spent cleaning and fussing with the children than “recounting past events with a profoundly warped perspective on a blog no one will ever read.” Bobbins. I dare say circulation on this modest blog might hae paralleled that of the London Minute before the unfortunate hiatus. Anywho, I m back. And I now hae a cause, Mr. W. Yes, thou may be smart dooze to block blog sites through a firewall but can thou control the new neighbor’s unsecured wireless network? Ha! I think not.

Dooze of that. On with the blog! Let’s see. In December, there was Christmas…January was Emma’s birthday. February was Valentines and Mrs. Williams’ birthday. Thou know, honestly I don’t recall much of the last three months. I may hae been doing a tad more drinking in the afternoons (I fancy to think of it as a sort of rebellion against Mr. Williams 4 cooping me up with no internet access.) More soon, assuming the new neighbor continues his support in the current revolution. I shall try to pay a tad more attention to what is happening so I can keep thou informed.

Regards,

William Swilliams Williams
Family Butler

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yay!!! I personally could not be more thrilled that you have been able to access internet...I bet that Mr. Williams is quite the difficult one to work for...so demanding:):)

Glad you guys are back...and very glad that my threats are taken seriously!:)hehehe! Love you guys!