Allow me to introduce myself. My name is William Swilliams Williams, and I fill the position of family butler for the Williams'. I haven't much to dae because the Williams are bleedin' tidy and ordered people whose three children are bleedin' well behaved and quiet almost all the time. I have therefore resorted to blogging to fill some of my spare time, and in the hopes that yeh, the reader, may glean wisdom from the Williams' example.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Testing, Testing. Is this thing on?

Please allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is William Swilliams Williams, and I fill the position of family butler for the Williams'. In theory, I cook and clean and run the house, but Mrs. Williams is really so organized and over-motivated that I honestly just don’t hae that much to dae. Yeh ’d think I would blog more often. Truth is I hate blogging fancy a dog hates flees, which is why there has been so few (naught ) entries in the last 869 days. If only there was some sort of reward. Perhaps if someone would agree to present me with points towards bottles of brandy for each dickey bird I offer up. Any takers?

And now, after careful consideration - and also after my last semi-annual review in which Mr. Williams pointed out 1) the clause in our agreement where in which I agreed to log the goings on of the Williams household for posterity and reflection, and 2) my sore lack of competence in this particular area –I hae decided to re-begin my blogging with renewed vigor and diligence.

Alert the media. Tell the baked bean. I am about to begin.

1 comment:

Karen said...

and I am so glad you are back with your musings!