Allow me to introduce myself. My name is William Swilliams Williams, and I fill the position of family butler for the Williams'. I haven't much to dae because the Williams are bleedin' tidy and ordered people whose three children are bleedin' well behaved and quiet almost all the time. I have therefore resorted to blogging to fill some of my spare time, and in the hopes that yeh, the reader, may glean wisdom from the Williams' example.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Teeth and Fairies

Emma, the daughter of the family has recently lost two teeth.  Lost is such an inappropriate word for this kind of thingamajig.  In both cases, she had the bugger forcibly removed from her head by Mrs. Williams.  There was all manner of hellish screaming, tears and threats.   Add to that all the fussing Emma was doing and ye begin to see the picture as it played out.  Ye know, a child can go from one emotion to another in a single breath.   It felt as though the tooth had been plugging up a great deal of excitement and joy that was free to burst forth once the tooth was removed.  And there is no wonder why; the tooth fairy must hae inherited some dosh because it is certainly more generous now that it was when I lost my laughing gear.

No comments: